Finally I'm feeling better this afternoon. The intense pain in my gut has gotten so much better. Today it's just been a sore throat, dry mouth and a woozy head sometimes when I stand up. Took a bath and washed my hair today, so that helped too. I'm trying not to stress my hair too much by brushing and blowing because I don't want it falling out before my wigs get here next week. I've definitely cut it close, timewise, with the wigs. Hopefully, they will come on Monday or Tuesday so that I'll have time to get my hairdresser to cut and style them before my head is bald -- which I'm assuming will probably be next weekend!!
Jenn came home yesterday from Auburn and was on "Nancy Nurse" duty until this afternoon. She cleaned my bathrooms and kitchen today, which made me a happy camper, too, and did a CVS deal run before she left going back to AU late this afternoon. Thanks, Jenn!!
Erin and Travis adopted two sweet furball kitties this morning, so I guess Ken and I now have "grand-kitties." Can't wait to see them in person. Here's some pictures. One girl and one boy -- thankfully both have already been "fixed."
Praying for Bill and Gale up in Richmond that they will have minimal impact from Hurricane Irene bearing down on them!!
Rachel
Their names are Felix and Gabby...we finally decided!
ReplyDelete