Well, I can honestly admit that I did not know what I was in for -- chemo is definitely no fun. Monday and Tuesday were fine. Then it hit me on Wednesday. Erin and I went to buy groceries for my mom, and by the time we got them to her, I was feeling awful -- collapsed on her daybed for awhile. I felt naseated Wednesday and Thursday with little to no appetite. The nausea seemed to subside yesterday afternoon, but I was left with a belly that felt like it had been kicked by about 10 horses at the same time. That feeling has persisted today. I've managed to eat a little more today and am hoping that this awful belly pain will soon be gone.
Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I am thankful for my strong support system -- so many praying, so many texting me and calling to check on me or sending me FB messages, and my family here meeting my every need!!
Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment